This is my first sneak into the world of blogging… I love writing, but have been slow to explore the new ways of doing so. For me, writing for pleasure always meant a beautiful journal to carry everywhere and Bic pen, black or blue. Or, in school, it meant finding creative ways to make analytical essays sound, well… less analytic, perhaps more poetic. Now that I am back home in the suburbs post college graduation, I find myself underwhelmed by unemployment, and desperate for inspiration. But, lately, I began to experience a creeping curiosity about blogging. So here I am. I am here to get back to writing in a new way, sans English major incentive, et sans pretty journal privacy.
- Acting Alice in Wonderland Architecture Art Artists Astrology Baden Beatriz Milhazes Beauty Berenice Abbott Bergdorf Goodman Blu Brazil Buddhism Buenos Aires Collage Concerts Dance DC Doppelganger Drawing Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros Energy Fall 2010 RTW Fashion Film Five Themes Flowers Food Graffiti Happiness Inspiration Installation Art Interior Decoration Interior Design Japan Japanese Aesthetic Karen O Latin American Art Light Lyrics Marina Abramovic Maya Lin Meditation MoMA Museums Music Muto Nature New Jersey Nightlife Painting Parties Performance Peter Som Photography Poetry Prints Public Art Radiohead Small things Spring 2010 RTW Stop motion Street Art The Artist is Present The Flaming Lips Tommy Hilfiger Tourism Trains Tribal Vietnam Memorial William Kentridge Writing Yeah Yeah Yeahs Yoga
- What's going on with your website? Having trouble completing my booking from Lisbon to London - please help! @British_Airways 1 year ago
- "All great literature has an uncreeded & luminous theology behind it. Art is a form of active prayer." brainpickings.org/2015/07/30/mel… @brainpicker 1 year ago
- "Gauche is beautiful, in a world of dime-a-dozen cool" rol.st/1RjZDd3 via @rollingstone @robsheff 1 year ago
- A reminder of the lessons learned in prenatal yoga training newyorker.com/culture/photo-… via @newyorker 1 year ago
- Can we work smarter instead? Long live leisure! newyorker.com/news/daily-com… via @newyorker @superwuster 1 year ago