Even Bergdorf Goodman has caught Alice-fever. Being short on time and proud of Peter, I only got a glimpse of his whimsical window display so far. A Versailles-worthy, topsy-turvy couch hovers up and away above a luxuriously outfitted Alice. It’s diagonal ascent evokes a buoyant bunch of escapist balloons, transformed and upholstered by Wonderland. Perhaps the surrealist-settee has taken flight because the gilt holding string has come unattached, and now lies in a neglected, golden mass in the corner. Miss Alice does not seem quite bothered. After all, she is wearing Peter Som.
- Acting Alice in Wonderland Architecture Art Artists Astrology Baden Beatriz Milhazes Beauty Berenice Abbott Bergdorf Goodman Blu Brazil Buddhism Buenos Aires Collage Concerts Dance DC Doppelganger Drawing Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros Energy Fall 2010 RTW Fashion Film Five Themes Flowers Food Graffiti Happiness Inspiration Installation Art Interior Decoration Interior Design Japan Japanese Aesthetic Karen O Latin American Art Light Lyrics Marina Abramovic Maya Lin Meditation MoMA Museums Music Muto Nature New Jersey Nightlife Painting Parties Performance Peter Som Photography Poetry Prints Public Art Radiohead Small things Spring 2010 RTW Stop motion Street Art The Artist is Present The Flaming Lips Tommy Hilfiger Tourism Trains Tribal Vietnam Memorial William Kentridge Writing Yeah Yeah Yeahs Yoga
- What's going on with your website? Having trouble completing my booking from Lisbon to London - please help! @British_Airways 1 year ago
- "All great literature has an uncreeded & luminous theology behind it. Art is a form of active prayer." brainpickings.org/2015/07/30/mel… @brainpicker 1 year ago
- "Gauche is beautiful, in a world of dime-a-dozen cool" rol.st/1RjZDd3 via @rollingstone @robsheff 1 year ago
- A reminder of the lessons learned in prenatal yoga training newyorker.com/culture/photo-… via @newyorker 1 year ago
- Can we work smarter instead? Long live leisure! newyorker.com/news/daily-com… via @newyorker @superwuster 1 year ago